Terms & Conditions
- You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
- You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Deskgram users.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content, including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Deskgram.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a "spam") to any other users.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Deskgram page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
- This Service uses the Instagram Internal API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.
- All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram.
- Deskgram does not claim ownership of any Content that you post on or through the Service.
- This Service is supported by advertising revenue and will display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Deskgram may place such advertising and promotions on the Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
2019 - © Deskgram. All rights reserved.