1. Go to https://deskgram.co/ and download Deskgram Application for PC or Mac.
2. Install Deskgram, then run it and then enter your Instagram Username and Password and click on sign in button.
3. Now click on Upload Multiple button to open Carousel Upload window.
4. Click on the Add Photo/Video button to start adding to your Instagram carousel post.
5. If you select a photo then photo cropping window will open. Here you can crop your photo.
6. Once you click on blue front arrow button, it will take you to tag profiles on the photo. Click anywhere on the photo to tag profiles. There is twenty(20) profile limit tagging limit set by Instagram. After that click on green tick button to add this photo to carousel.
7. If you select a video then video cropping and trimming window will open. Here crop and trim your video. You will notice that the aspect ratio of the cropping tool is fixed now. You can only resize the cropping area. This is because you already selected a photo or video with that aspect ratio. So, whole carousel will have same aspect ratio. After that click on blue front arrow button to proceed.
8. In the next window you will see a button Tag People to tag profiles in the video. Again there is twenty(20) profiles limit. After that click on green tick button to add this video to the carousel.
9. Once you select a photo or video, you will see Carousel Upload window will have more options now. You can add up to ten(10) photos/videos in a carousel post. To delete a photo/video from carousel just drag that photo/video thumbnail and drop on the bin icon in the window. You can also rearrange the photos/videos in the carousel by dragging and dropping. And of course you can tag location and add caption to this carousel post as well.
10. In the last click on the upload button to post carousel to Instagram from pc. When you click on Upload button you'll see upload progress.
11. When uploading finish you will see a message saying Uploaded Successfully