1. Go to https://deskgram.co/ and download Deskgram Application for PC or Mac.
2. Install Deskgram, then run it and then enter your Instagram Username and Password and click on sign in button.
3. Now click on Upload Photo button to open Video upload window.
4. Click on the window and select your photo or drag and drop your photo to the window.
5. From here you can crop your photo according to your requirement. The aspect ratio is already defined in this application so you do not have to worry about the dimensions of the photo.
6. After that click on blue front arrow. Here you will be able to tag profiles (max 20 people) and location to your video and of course the caption of the photo. You can also add emoji in the caption by pressing control + command + space on Mac OS and by Virtual Keyboard in Windows 8 and 10.
7. Click on the green upload button to post photo on Instagram from pc. When you click on button you'll see upload progress.
8. When uploading finish you will see a message saying Image Uploaded Successfully