Hey guys its @vayraine here! For this weeks #MentalHealthMonday post I wanted to talk about Self Love/Worth!
One of the biggest things i’ve struggled with since I was a little girl, is knowing my worth and feeling worthy. Whether it be in relationships, friendships, or just how I feel about myself, it’s always been a struggle. Particularly on my “bad” or my “off” days, I really start to over think everything, I question myself, and really start doubting my worth.
Sometimes its really hard to get yourself out of that mindset when you’re in it, so today I wanted to list some advice/things that I like to try, and may help you too when you’re feeling a little unworthy.
1. Stop criticizing/comparing yourself. Instead look in the mirror and say out loud or make a list of the things you love about yourself (you can keep this list to look back on, or post it somewhere in your room where you can see it)
2. Ask your closest friends/family to send you or write down their favorite things about you/positive thoughts. Keep it in a jar or post in your room and look at it anytime you need.
3. Don’t let your roadblocks in life weigh on your feelings of self worth. Remember everything passes with time and you are more than just your your mistakes, looks/body type etc.
4. Practice self care! Take the time to do the things that you enjoy. Take time to yourself if you need it, because it is okay to have YOU time.
5. Dance! I don’t know what it is, but when i’m having an off day sometimes I like to turn on some of my favorite hype songs to dance to, turn my speakers up, and have a whole dance party by myself in my room. Even though i’m an awful dancer It always gets my blood pumping, releases tension, clears my mind, makes me feel good, and its like a little mini workout too!
Got any other tips/advice? Feel free to share in the comments!
#selfcare #selfhelp #lovethyself #womanempowerment #selflove
#invisibleillness #selfworth #beyou
#13reasonswhy - 10 minutes ago