Here is a list of some African-American greatness! ✊🏾✊🏿✊🏽 1. The Civil Rights Movement 1954-1968 Showed us how to fight injustice no matter how big the enemy seems
2. The Harlem Renaissance BROUGHT US LITERAL GREATNESS 1918-1937
3. From 1925 - 1940, African-American started winning Gold Medal in the Olympics and Making world breaking history in Sports for the first time. AND HAVE NEVER STOPPED!
4. Segregated Schooling ends by Thurgood Marshall in 1954 and ended Separate but Equal for all
5. Motown Records was to successful recorded companies especially black owned. It created a sound that lasted lifetimes.
6. 1980-2000 The most successful entertainer were about 80% the black such as Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Oprah, Bill Cosby, Will Smith. Despite their troubles and struggles they all had ground breaking success that open door for me and everyone that came after. 😁
DONT BE AFRAID TO BE GREAT BECAUSE NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU ARE, YOU CAN BE!!! - 6 hours ago