The national park Berchtesgaden is a blast. Especially in winter when there are less tourists and only 2 of 19 boats of the Königssee fleet bring people to the peninsula of St. Bartholomew. On Sunday, I took the chance for a short hike through the national park and discovered some awesome views.
- christian roses that are already blooming
- jungle-like forests, almost untouched by man
- a tree with some fungi, looking like a Gremlin ;-) We discussed in our family WhatsApp group wether this was a male or female Gremlin. There were both male and female characteristics. So the consensus was “diverse” ;-)
- the echo on the lake. You need to switch sound on and listen to the echo of the trumpet played by the captain of the ferry
- At the end we witnessed an emergency rescue due to a medical issue of a visitor of the park.
Always stay safe!
#vacation #berchtesgaden #bavaria #königssee #nationalparkberchtesgaden - 2 hours ago