I get a lot of questions about my pedalboard, it's nothing fancy, just a couple of pedals I couldn't live without.
- the brain of the pedalboard is the @radialeng Bassbone OD - my swiss army knife preamp/di - very useful especially when I have 2 basses with me.
- the rest of the pedals are all in the Bassbone's FX loop:
- a TC Electronic Sub'n'up - a pretty versatile octaver
- a Darkglass Alpha Omicron - best bass distortion pedal I ever had
- a Boss DD7 delay with an Ernie Ball Tap Tempo pedal
- a Korg Pitchblack black tuner, my oldest pedal, been with me from 2005 :D
- the pedalboard itself is a Rockboard Tres 3.1 with a Palmer powerbrick tucked underneith.
That's about it, nice and compact, just the way I like it 💙 #bassplayersunited #pedalboard #warwickbass #vsco #absurdcus #bucharest - 6 months ago