The situation in China is also affecting our four legged friends. Dogs are being abandoned left and right. @bunnysbuddies is trying to save as many as she can, but she needs our help! Please read below on how you can help 👇🏼
With over 𝟏𝟎𝟎 dogs stuck in Asia right now, we could sure use some help. Most of China is totally shut down which means no dogs can move and as a result, I am having to pay long-term boarding costs to our vets 😣
𝟏𝟎𝟎 𝐝𝐨𝐠𝐬 𝐗 $𝟐,𝟎𝟎𝟎 = $𝟐𝟎𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐞.
Dogs are being abandoned left and right. Puppies wandering the streets, dogs being tied to rooftops, kill shelters exploding with dogs, dogs giving birth, dogs shivering in the snow, starved and freezing ... I just keep saying 𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘺𝘦𝘴 but the truth is, I cannot keep doing it without help and support from you all 🙏🏻
I really need to fundraise and I really need to find homes for these dogs so when the airports open back up again, we can move them into their forever homes as quickly as possible.
𝐇𝐎𝗪 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏-
1. 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞! 100% of your donation goes entirely to the dog's new lives. Even $1 or $5 adds up! I do not take a cent and never have. Link in bio to donate or venmo @bunnysbuddies.
2. 𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤! Start sharing our cause with as many as you can. At the dog parks, coffee or on your daily dog walks. The more that know about us, the more support we have.
3. 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞! By sharing our posts, you never know who will see and follow. Those follows turn into donations and new homes for the pups.
4. 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲! These dogs have truly survived hell and when ready, we will need selfless hearts ready to restore their hearts and willing to give them their fairytale ending.
5. 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧! Want to help a dog out but not in a place to? Start making small changes now to set your life up to welcome a pup in later.
To those that are doing any or all of the above, thank you! We truly cannot do this alone and are so grateful to have your help ♥️ - 6 minutes ago