Tonight's SuperSet 🏋🏽♂️.... #1 Bb Front Squats: key points to follow...
1. Grip the bar with figure tips, setting the bar on your shoulders&top chest, and keep your elbows high(as shown)
2. Make sure your back is straight
3. Place your feet hip width apart(you can do shoulder width as well)
4. Keep your weight distributed evenly on your feet as you perform the movement
5. Deep breath in as you come down, going as low as you can, Deep breath out as you push the weight up
6. Squeeze your a** at the top! This will help you relieve some pressure off of your lower back
#2 Assisted Pull-ups: key points to follow....
1. Make sure the band you're working with doesn't give you too much assistance NOR too little assistance
2. Place your hands outside shoulder width, DO NOT death grip the handles, and keep your elbows pointing out
3. You want to get full extension as you lower your body down, taking a Deep breath in
4. Pulling through your elbows(thinking about pulling the handle towards the rather that pulling yourself up) and Deep breath out
5. Keeping your chest high, Squeeze your back. *
#gym #gymlife #fitness #fitfam #aesthetics #superset #squats #frontsquats #pullups #assistedpullups #guyswholift #guyswithtattoos #alwaysproudneversatisfied #evolutionhealthandfitness - 12 seconds ago