Ok by Thursday I’m tired from work and want an easy homemade dinner, this meal is a little different but taste delicious and is a time saver.
Ingredients: chicken, potato, broccoli, shredded cheese, scallions 🥦🧀🍗🍽
285 calories per serving .
1. Place two chicken breasts in crockpot seasoned with onion and garlic seasoning from Trader Joe’s, pepper and chili powder cook on high for 6 hours (I place chicken in the crockpot before I leave for work, or you can cook in the instapot)
2. Wash potatoes and poke a couple holes with fork, if your in a time crunch pop potatoes in the microwave for 2.5 minutes, turn once and repeat until tender -or- cook in the oven on 350 degrees for 35-40 min
3. Steam frozen broccoli in the microwave and season as liked
4. Shred the chicken in the crockpot and add favorite sauce, I used 816 KC BBQ sauce
5. Add ingredients to baked potato and enjoy!!!
Substitutions: Sweet potato for regular potato, pulled pork for chicken - 6 minutes ago