DAIRY AND GLUTEN FREE FRENCH TOAST RECIPE 👇🏽
It’s Sunday and well too be honest there’s always time for a bit of French toast! Why not give this a go! I’m a massive believer in a balanced diet so when I felt like a bit of a sweet breakfast I decided to make some of this delicious French toast!
Ingredients: serves 2
- 4 eggs whisked
- 4 slices gluten free bread
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Handful of blueberries and strawberries
- @pana_organic Salted Caramel Ice Cream
1. Mix together all ingredients in a medium bowl.
2. Soak bread in mixture making sure both sides are coated.
3. Heat 1/2 tbsp oil on a non stick fry pan. Cook bread each side for 2-3 minutes.
4. Serve with a scoop of Pana ice cream and top with berries and a drizzle of maple syrup.
5. Enjoy 😁 - 4 hours ago