Today’s breakfast was chia pudding with strawberry purée and numerous toppings! Chia pudding is so filling and a fresh breakfast option that you can prep ahead of time.
Ingredients: - 2tbs Chia Seeds
- 1/2cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Strawberries
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbs Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Banana
- Chocolate Chips, Fruit, Chopped Nuts, Coconut flakes
1. The night before, mix the chia seeds, almond milk, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Cover with clear wrap and put in the fridge overnight.
2. The next day, combine strawberries and 1tbs of Greek Yogurt in a blender. You can add almond milk to make it less dense.
3. Take out chia pudding from the fridge and mix in the 1/4 cup Greek yogurt.
4. Transfer chia pudding to a jar or glass, layering the banana slices. Add the strawberry mixture on top. Add any additional toppings you would like ( I did chocolate chips, chopped pecans and more strawberry and banana slices)
#food #foodporn #foodphotography #foodstagram #foodie #foodblogger #instagram #instadaily #instagood #insta #instamood #blogger #blog #bloggerstyle #explore #explorepage - 3 minutes ago