Kerinci Kayu Aro
Andung Sari, Ateng Varietas
Black Honey Process
Pour over method, @origami_cup dripper S with @melodrip.co and @lilydrip
Bean 15gr (@timemore.id chestnut slim 18 clicks, medium)
250gr water. 90°c water. Amidis water 100%
Divided 4 phase :
30gr 45sec blooming using @melodrip.co Divided into 2 phase 15gr each within 45sec
Phase 2 70 gr with fast costant pouring, small water drop. From outer to center
Phase 3 50gr with fast constant pouring, small water drop small circle in the middle.
Phase 4 100gr with fast constant pouring, small water drop small circle in the middle.
With tab after pouring, swirl once.
Brewing time 2.30
Has a smell of white floral intense, candy, black plum, red grape, hint lavender at ending.
Use 5 different cup :
1. Nordic cup : blackberry, black plum, strawberry fruit, honey, molasses slightly at ending. Sweet dark chocolate after taste. Juicy. Get a little bit sparkling sensation at middle. A little bit harsh texture at ending.
2. Huskee natural cup : blackberry, strawberry, lemon, taste very clearly. Juicy, brighter than origami. Hint spice after taste.
3. Origami Cup : blackberry, strawberry, lemon, blood orange, smoother than nordic cup. Balance but still juicy.
4. Huskee black cup : aromatics of floral get intense. Acidity of fruit more balance. Bright at ending. More enjoyable. Sweet after taste.
5. Sand Ceramic : lemon, and strawberry taste clearly. Aromarics of white floral at the middle. grape candy syrupy. Sweet after taste. Hint spice after taste. .
Medium body, juicy, balance, bright. Hint sparkling sensation at middle. Sweet long after taste. Syrupy. Hint spice. .
Origami cup and sand ceramic cup will be my perfect cups for this kerinci kayu aro. If you want enjoyable coffee choose origami cup. If you want complex coffee choose sand ceramic cup.
This is really fruity coffee.
Thank you @intothedeepcoffee for this coffee
//Saat Seduh Di Rumah// - 2 hours ago