CLICK LINK IN BIO TO WATCH THE VIDEO
So much good stuff here. It was fun to shoot this video with Kyle Hunt from Remodel Your Marketing @IBS2020.
If you aren't systemizing how you work with potential leads in your sales process, then you are likely throwing away some great prospects.
You have 7 seconds to impress someone when you get them on the line, so having a project discovery sheet is crucial to getting your focus to the task at hand and being 100% engaged.
Pull the truck over, close the office door, or leave the job site when that next client calls, and give them your full undivided attention.
Oh yeah, and follow these ten steps below ⬇️
1. Have a process for how you ask questions on the call.
2. Be 100% engaged with the prospect.
3. Frame the call length for the prospect.
4. ASK questions, TALK less. 80/20 rule applies here.
5. Ask them if they've considered how much they are looking to invest in their home. Note the words used here "invest" & "home". Not "budget" & "project".
6. Roll out the red carpet and walk them through your process.
7. Ask how they found you and record this. This is one of the most underutilized strategies for evaluating marketing dollars and one of the easiest.
8. Connect by email or phone in between that first call and the next discussion (whether that is a follow-up call or in-person meeting).
9. Reflect on the call. What worked and what didn't? Write this down and then iterate your call sheet for the next one (that was the thing we talked about in point #1 above).
10. I combined points 9 & 10 LOL... but it's a good one. Go back and read it again.
If you're looking for a true sales process, get in touch today. I have an 8-week Sales Mastery program that takes you from feeling lost on each call, to in complete control of the process (the process you didn't have before you did the program).
#marketing #ibs2020 #value #bestpractice #professional #buildbetter #sales #relationship #business #constructionindustry #system #entrepreneur #management #entrepreneurlife #profit #succeed #repeat #businessowner #residentialconstruction #construction #constructionmanagement #constr - 1 minute ago