💠I find that cheap Hair is usually not the best Quality. 💠 💠Do you agree or have you ever bought cheap hair that was Fantastic? Let me know 👇💠 - 31 seconds ago
I haven’t done a side part wash and go in soooo long, and I am really loving it. But the only bad thing about doing side parts is that one side of your hair takes forever to dry 😩. I did a simple rubber band style on the side just to add a little something extra. Hope you guys enjoy the video ❤️
-@asiamnaturally Jamaican Black Castor Oil Smoothie
- @themanechoice Ancient Egyptian 24 Karat Glistening Gold Twisting Gel
Song 🎶: @roddyricch high fashion - 2 minutes ago
Comment "good night" in your language 😍❤️ - 5 minutes ago
Life as a blessing 🦋🙏🏾 #Tbt to that time I spent an amazing night at the @theknicknyc hotel. Thank you for having me relaxed & taking care off. I’m back to the routine & have so much to do but can only think about how life can never be taken for granted. Love each of you ❤️📸 : @ccierraa ✨ #hotelstaycation - 6 minutes ago
My hair journey has been everything!
So I just my hair March 1, 2018 for something new and discover something different I would love about myself. I loved the short phase so much that I was deciding to stay there. But with in months my hair was growing super fast! So I just let my hair take over.
1. DO NOT and I mean DO NOT wash your hair everyday. Atleast 1 or 2 a week.
2. Massage your scalp every 2-3 days
3. STOP DYING YOUR HAIR SO MUCH
4. If it LOOKS or FEELS dry add oil or grease to your ends. Not a lot though and you know when you did if you can moisturize your hands and elbows 😂
5. I’m very big on ORGANIC and coconut oil based products. I’ve noticed those type of products keep my curls bouncy and frizz free.
6. I’m also big on products that are meant to define and moisturize my hair. If you want to know which products exactly dm me. But honestly the products vary by your hair.
7. Hair vitamins aren’t necessary but I take one pill at night every other night!
#curlyhair#curlyhairdontcare#bigchopjourney#bigchopbeauty#curlynaturalhair#curlybeauties#curlyhairgrowth#curlyhairgrowthjourney#mixedcurlyhair#sheamoisturehairproducts#missjessieshairproducts#lusterpinkhair - 11 minutes ago
Do you let people touch your hair 🤔😅 - 13 minutes ago
💖👀 One Month RESULTS!!! ✨This customer @vonnababyyy is recovering from postpartum hair fall. 👌🏾💯🙌🏾 With only 1️⃣ month of use, we are seeing her edges filling in drastically! 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾 TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR GROWTH JOURNEY! @thecrownelixir@thecrownelixir@thecrownelixir Link in the Bio! ✔️ - 19 minutes ago
👀I always suggest taking pictures before you start using @curlycrownelixir 📸📸📸 Just so you know your eyes aren’t fooling you!!! 💯🔥 GET TWO MONTHS WORTH OF GROWTH IN LESS THAT ONE!!!!! 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾 Join the Curly Crown Tribe TODAY!!!!! - 20 minutes ago
Drop down your favorite emoji 👇🏽 💗 - 21 minutes ago
Deskgram is a powerful tool for telling a visual story about your brand. As social media users continue to demand more visual content, brands will need a platform where they can share photos that will visually engage their target audience.
This website uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.
All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this website are property of Instagram.