Lemon Blueberry Sorbet 🍋🍇 Full recipe below, send it to a friend who’d love this!
3 cups fresh blueberries
2 tbsp raw honey plus more for added sweetness
3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice 1 lemon
1 tsp lemon zest
1/3 cup water
1. Pour the rinsed blueberries on the parchment paper and separate as much as possible.
2. Place the blueberries into the freezer and freeze overnight or for at least 4-5 hours.
3. Once frozen, add the frozen blueberries to a food processor, followed by the raw honey, lemon zest, lemon juice, and the water.
4. Process the mixture until the blueberries become crumbly, pressing down the mixture with a spatula as needed.
5. Continue to process until the mixture becomes more smooth and evenly processed.
6. Once everything is smooth, taste for sweetness, and add additional honey as needed.
7. Serve and enjoy🌱😋
Total Fat: 0.4g
Of which sugars: 20g
#sorbet #blueberry #lemon #health #tasty #lunch #dinner #healthy #cleaneating #healthyfood #healthyeating #mealprep #healthyfoodvideos #eatfit 📸: @laceybaier - 2 hours ago