salted cookies n cream cups🥥🍫 vegan, low-sugar and delicious😭😭😭
the original recipe is from amazing @lilsipper and here is my slightly twisted version:
1) prepare a chocolate muffin: to a small bowl add 1 T ground flax and 4 T canned coconut milk. leave it for 5 minutes and mix in 2 T hemp protein, 2 T cacao powder, 1/4 t baking soda and 1/2 T coconut sugar. transfer it to a muffin liner and bake it for about 25 minutes at 175C/350F. let it cool.
2) melt some dark chocolate (about 50 g or more) - I used 95% dark chocolate, but use lighter/darker chocolate if needed. pour 1/2 into 3 muffin liners and freeze while you prepare the filling.
3) make a filling: melt 1 1/2 T coconut butter and mix it with 2 T coconut yoghurt and 1 T vegan vanilla protein powder. add in some of your crumbled muffin (you won’t need the whole muffin).
4. place the filling in center of the base of each muffin liner filled with chocolate and cover it with the rest of melted chocolate. chill for at least 1 hour.
5. top with flaky sea salt and enjoy! keep in the fridge for no longer than you’d keep an opened yoghurt. - 6 minutes ago