#familyovereverything

2,924,371 posts

In a world full of tragedy this is my happy place. #grateful #familyovereverything

In a world full of tragedy this is my happy place. #grateful #familyovereverything - 17 minutes ago

19 Likes
0 Comments
0
A little reminder of the meaning behind my business name; my grandparents, Romeo & Rina✨

A little reminder of the meaning behind my business name; my grandparents, Romeo & Rina✨ - 20 minutes ago

5 Likes
1 Comments
0
The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work
⠀⠀
#madeinnigeria #motheranddaughterph #blackvibetribe #brownskinbabies #melaninbabies #familyovereverything #doitfortheculture #naturalhairloves #naturallyshedope #naturallyhedope #representationmatters #melaninpopping #melaninpower #melaninlove #africanroots #unapologeticallyblack #blackandproud #blackgirlsarepoppin #melaninbeauty #fortheloveofblackgirls #melaninpower #blackgirlskillingit #blackgirlsbelike #melaningirls #buyblackfirst #locliving #brownskinbeauty #ikroonsglamours #ikroonsevent #yesyoucan

The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work ⠀⠀ #madeinnigeria #motheranddaughterph #blackvibetribe #brownskinbabies #melaninbabies #familyovereverything #doitfortheculture #naturalhairloves #naturallyshedope #naturallyhedope #representationmatters #melaninpopping #melaninpower #melaninlove #africanroots #unapologeticallyblack #blackandproud #blackgirlsarepoppin #melaninbeauty #fortheloveofblackgirls #melaninpower #blackgirlskillingit #blackgirlsbelike #melaningirls #buyblackfirst #locliving #brownskinbeauty #ikroonsglamours #ikroonsevent #yesyoucan - 22 minutes ago

1 Likes
0 Comments
0
Stay focused on the task at hand. Believe in yourself when others doubt you. Being gorilla strong is more than a brand it's a lifestyle. #gorillastrong #gorillanation #instafit #fitfam #fitness #instafit #believe #believeinyourself #motivateothers #mytime #staytrue #instagood #livingmybestlife #stayhumble #entrepreneurship #familyovereverything #noexcuses #overcome #neverquite #BAMF #strong #military #believe #achieve #overcome #neverquit #fuckexcuses #noexcuses

Stay focused on the task at hand. Believe in yourself when others doubt you. Being gorilla strong is more than a brand it's a lifestyle. #gorillastrong #gorillanation #instafit #fitfam #fitness #instafit #believe #believeinyourself #motivateothers #mytime #staytrue #instagood #livingmybestlife #stayhumble #entrepreneurship #familyovereverything #noexcuses #overcome #neverquite #BAMF #strong #military #believe #achieve #overcome #neverquit #fuckexcuses #noexcuses - 31 minutes ago

4 Likes
0 Comments
0
Ela me pediu pra da uma volta 7:30 kkkkk 
Não resisti trouxe ela no parquinho. Kkkkk pai coruja.

#filhosminhavida #filhosmeus #meusfilhotes #filhosdocoracao #meusfilhosminhavida #euamomeusfilhos #chidren #familyfun #filhosabençoados #familytrip #filhosdocoração #amomeusfilhos #filhosqueamo #amomeusfilhotes #filhosamormaior #meusfilhosmeutudo #filhotes #familydinner #filhosamoreterno #familyfirst #filhinhos #filhosamados #childrenphoto #kids #meusfilhos #filhos #filhoslindos #familyguy #familyovereverything

Ela me pediu pra da uma volta 7:30 kkkkk Não resisti trouxe ela no parquinho. Kkkkk pai coruja. #filhosminhavida #filhosmeus #meusfilhotes #filhosdocoracao #meusfilhosminhavida #euamomeusfilhos #chidren #familyfun #filhosabençoados #familytrip #filhosdocoração #amomeusfilhos #filhosqueamo #amomeusfilhotes #filhosamormaior #meusfilhosmeutudo #filhotes #familydinner #filhosamoreterno #familyfirst #filhinhos #filhosamados #childrenphoto #kids #meusfilhos #filhos #filhoslindos #familyguy #familyovereverything - 31 minutes ago

2 Likes
0 Comments
0
Family Day, Fun Day at the Hayden Planetarium & American Museum of Natural History. .
.
.
#haydenplanetarium #americanmuseumofnaturalhistory #familyday #funday #familytime #familyfirst #familylife #dadlife #bestlife #funlife #fatherhood #qualitytime #familyiseverything #familyphotography #familyfun #family #familyman #familymatters #familyovereverything #familymoments #familyholiday #familytrip #familyphotos

Family Day, Fun Day at the Hayden Planetarium & American Museum of Natural History. . . . #haydenplanetarium #americanmuseumofnaturalhistory #familyday #funday #familytime #familyfirst #familylife #dadlife #bestlife #funlife #fatherhood #qualitytime #familyiseverything #familyphotography #familyfun #family #familyman #familymatters #familyovereverything #familymoments #familyholiday #familytrip #familyphotos - 32 minutes ago

7 Likes
0 Comments
0
I know I’m a little late with this post but I just wanted to give a huge shout out to these amazing ladies who made my #bachelorette one of the most fun weekends of my life! 💃🏻👯‍♀️🥰💖 All the laughs & late nights are #memories we will have #forever 🤣💯 I have the best family & friends! Only 3 more daysss, now let’s #party & celebrate #love 💜 love you all so much!! 😘🥳
—————————————————
#LivinLaVidaLogatto #tbt #throwback #throwbackthursday #familyovereverything #nonewfriends #miami #crewlove #bachandboujee #takeusback #banana

I know I’m a little late with this post but I just wanted to give a huge shout out to these amazing ladies who made my #bachelorette one of the most fun weekends of my life! 💃🏻👯‍♀️🥰💖 All the laughs & late nights are #memories we will have #forever 🤣💯 I have the best family & friends! Only 3 more daysss, now let’s #party & celebrate #love 💜 love you all so much!! 😘🥳 ————————————————— #LivinLaVidaLogatto #tbt #throwback #throwbackthursday #familyovereverything #nonewfriends #miami #crewlove #bachandboujee #takeusback #banana - 32 minutes ago

41 Likes
1 Comments
0
Happy 22nd birthday Claire! 💕 thank you for being not only an amazing sister but best friend! Hope you have a fabulous day and year! So proud of you, stay weird 😜 love you to pieces! 🎂
.
.
.
#sistersbday #birthdaygirl #22 #soproud #dukefamily #bestfriend #stayweird #familyovereverything #rosemansion

Happy 22nd birthday Claire! 💕 thank you for being not only an amazing sister but best friend! Hope you have a fabulous day and year! So proud of you, stay weird 😜 love you to pieces! 🎂 . . . #sistersbday #birthdaygirl #22 #soproud #dukefamily #bestfriend #stayweird #familyovereverything #rosemansion - 32 minutes ago

8 Likes
0 Comments
0
Happy birthday old man @rob87_ 🎉❤
.
.
.
Slide to the see the real us #tbt 🤣 #familyovereverything #firstcousins #dayones

Happy birthday old man @rob87_ 🎉❤ . . . Slide to the see the real us #tbt 🤣 #familyovereverything #firstcousins #dayones - 34 minutes ago

16 Likes
3 Comments
0
LINK IN BIO!!! For one week onmy you can receive 10% off your entire order as well as receive free standard shipping across the U.S. we believe in you it's time you start believing in you ad well. Welcome to Gorilla Nation where we believe everyone has the ability to be great. #gorillastrong #gorillanation #believe #believeinyourself #motivateothers #mytime #staytrue #instagood #livingmybestlife #stayhumble #entrepreneurship #familyovereverything #noexcuses #neverquit #stayfocused #instafit #fitfam #fitness #fitnessapparel #fitness #mma #boxing #fighting #military

LINK IN BIO!!! For one week onmy you can receive 10% off your entire order as well as receive free standard shipping across the U.S. we believe in you it's time you start believing in you ad well. Welcome to Gorilla Nation where we believe everyone has the ability to be great. #gorillastrong #gorillanation #believe #believeinyourself #motivateothers #mytime #staytrue #instagood #livingmybestlife #stayhumble #entrepreneurship #familyovereverything #noexcuses #neverquit #stayfocused #instafit #fitfam #fitness #fitnessapparel #fitness #mma #boxing #fighting #military - 35 minutes ago

2 Likes
0 Comments
0
We done it #whitewaterrafting #thrillseeker #colombia #adventure #soproud #familyovereverything #bestday #riofonce

We done it #whitewaterrafting #thrillseeker #colombia #adventure #soproud #familyovereverything #bestday #riofonce - 36 minutes ago

3 Likes
0 Comments
0
Throwback Thursday! ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
#snuggling #weimisocute #throwbackthursday #puppylove #weimmoments #blueweim #instaweim #weimaranersofinstagram #naptime #cantsleepalone #bestfriends #loveofmylife #familyovereverything #letsgoback #stopgrowing

Throwback Thursday! •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• #snuggling #weimisocute #throwbackthursday #puppylove #weimmoments #blueweim #instaweim #weimaranersofinstagram #naptime #cantsleepalone #bestfriends #loveofmylife #familyovereverything #letsgoback #stopgrowing - 38 minutes ago

4 Likes
1 Comments
0
It usually does not cost much to give your time to someone, but it gives so much and it means so much to them.

How often do you spend quality time with your family & friends?

Read more about spending time with your friends and family in the link in our bio

It usually does not cost much to give your time to someone, but it gives so much and it means so much to them. How often do you spend quality time with your family & friends? Read more about spending time with your friends and family in the link in our bio - 41 minutes ago

9 Likes
1 Comments
0
جديد من مختبر الربيع لخدمات التصوير🔷
اطار ساعة يمكنك استخدامة ك مرايا او تيبل لام ضوئي
 للطلب مراسلة  الصفحة او الاتصال على الارقام التالية.

كادر المختبر :07705515238_07737579517:واتساب تلي
كادر نسائي :07737580070 : واتساب تلي.
معرف تليكرام :all_rabea
...
وبأمكانكم زيارتنا وطبع الصور مباشرة .
باب الشرقي _مقابل حديقة الامة 🌹

#تصويري_رايكم #تصوير #تصويري_عدستي #تصوير_فوتوغرافي #تصويري #تصوير_ايفون #تصويراتي #تصوير#تصويري_المتواضع #تصويري📷 ‏#style #styles #styleoftheday #styleformen #fashion #familyovereverything #fashionlovers #fashionstyle #fashionweek # #watchthisinstagood #watchoftheday #li #likeforlike #like #photograpwatcheshy #photo #photography #photooftheday #photographer

جديد من مختبر الربيع لخدمات التصوير🔷 اطار ساعة يمكنك استخدامة ك مرايا او تيبل لام ضوئي للطلب مراسلة الصفحة او الاتصال على الارقام التالية. كادر المختبر :07705515238_07737579517:واتساب تلي كادر نسائي :07737580070 : واتساب تلي. معرف تليكرام :all_rabea ... وبأمكانكم زيارتنا وطبع الصور مباشرة . باب الشرقي _مقابل حديقة الامة 🌹 #تصويري_رايكم #تصوير #تصويري_عدستي #تصوير_فوتوغرافي #تصويري #تصوير_ايفون #تصويراتي #تصوير #تصويري_المتواضع #تصويري 📷 ‏#style #styles #styleoftheday #styleformen #fashion #familyovereverything #fashionlovers #fashionstyle #fashionweek # #watchthisinstagood #watchoftheday #li #likeforlike #like #photograpwatcheshy #photo #photography #photooftheday #photographer - 41 minutes ago

10 Likes
0 Comments
0
#Repost @federica_braidotti with @get_repost
・・・
#maternityornotmaternitydress ❓😜
Che ne dite di questo vestito??
Io lo trovo STUPENDOOOO 🤩
👉🏻 Vestito: collezione attuale @dolcelunashop 👉🏻 I tacchi li ho indossati solo per la foto 🙃
♥
♥
♥
Ad #dolcelunashop #outfitinspiration #mummytobe #bebeiscoming #werepregrnant #maternitylooks #babyintheoven #essereincinta #bebeinarrivo #maternitystyle #pancina #pancinachecresce #familylove #familyfirst #familyovereverything #momanddadgoals #abbigliamentomaternity #maternityfashionista #amoremiogrande #fruttodelnostroamore #ilfruttodelnostroamore

#Repost @federica_braidotti with @get_repost ・・・ #maternityornotmaternitydress ❓😜 Che ne dite di questo vestito?? Io lo trovo STUPENDOOOO 🤩 👉🏻 Vestito: collezione attuale @dolcelunashop 👉🏻 I tacchi li ho indossati solo per la foto 🙃 ♥ ♥ ♥ Ad #dolcelunashop #outfitinspiration #mummytobe #bebeiscoming #werepregrnant #maternitylooks #babyintheoven #essereincinta #bebeinarrivo #maternitystyle #pancina #pancinachecresce #familylove #familyfirst #familyovereverything #momanddadgoals #abbigliamentomaternity #maternityfashionista #amoremiogrande #fruttodelnostroamore #ilfruttodelnostroamore - 50 minutes ago

233 Likes
0 Comments
0
In these moments, time stood still.... 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 #familyphotography #familyportraits #familytime #family #familyfirst #familyiseverything #familyovereverything #babiesofinstagram #babiesindia #bangalorebabyphotography #karnatakababyphotography

In these moments, time stood still.... 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 #familyphotography #familyportraits #familytime #family #familyfirst #familyiseverything #familyovereverything #babiesofinstagram #babiesindia #bangalorebabyphotography #karnatakababyphotography - 57 minutes ago

11 Likes
0 Comments
0
“My father came from an underprivileged background & worked his way up, becoming the Asst. Commissioner of Police. He led a busy life, but always made time for us–he’d drop everything if I had the slightest fever or a PTA meeting. Growing up, I always saw him help others–sending donations to his school & money orders to the aged. 
He was really fit, but one day he complained that he couldn’t taste the food properly. So we took him to the hospital–the doctor told us he only had a few months to live because of liver cirrhosis–I was shattered. There was no way I’d let that happen & signed up to become his liver donor. 
When the doctors cleared me, I told him that I’d take care of him. That day, he had tears in his eyes! There was a 99% chance the surgery would fail but I was ready to give my all to make that 1% happen, if it meant that Dada could live again. 
I donated 60% of my liver & his surgery went well. But after, I underwent 6 smaller surgeries. I had dietary restrictions & couldn’t go to office either, but they were really supportive. My life was on pause–but it was worth it, for Dada. 
Over time, his body accepted my liver & his health improved–he’d spend time with us & visit his village. But 1 year in, the cirrhosis re-occurred. By then, I could donate a part of my liver again–I really wanted to do it, but the reality was that he didn’t have longer to live & we had to accept that. In his last months, we spent as much time together as we could. 
Through it all, my wife was there for me. In fact, we were planning a baby too but for Dada, we kept it all on hold. Now, we’re expecting in August & can’t wait to welcome the newest member of the family! 
When we were kids, dad always led by example. So every year, we celebrate his birthday by giving back–we visit old age homes, feed his village or donate to charities. Honestly, I’m excited to teach my kid the same values that dad taught us–that family is everything & that no matter what you do for them, there’ll always be room for more.”
---
HoB with @zeetv’s new show #QurbaanHua brings to you stories of those who have gone above & beyond for their families, because for them sacrifice & love mean the same.

“My father came from an underprivileged background & worked his way up, becoming the Asst. Commissioner of Police. He led a busy life, but always made time for us–he’d drop everything if I had the slightest fever or a PTA meeting. Growing up, I always saw him help others–sending donations to his school & money orders to the aged. He was really fit, but one day he complained that he couldn’t taste the food properly. So we took him to the hospital–the doctor told us he only had a few months to live because of liver cirrhosis–I was shattered. There was no way I’d let that happen & signed up to become his liver donor. When the doctors cleared me, I told him that I’d take care of him. That day, he had tears in his eyes! There was a 99% chance the surgery would fail but I was ready to give my all to make that 1% happen, if it meant that Dada could live again. I donated 60% of my liver & his surgery went well. But after, I underwent 6 smaller surgeries. I had dietary restrictions & couldn’t go to office either, but they were really supportive. My life was on pause–but it was worth it, for Dada. Over time, his body accepted my liver & his health improved–he’d spend time with us & visit his village. But 1 year in, the cirrhosis re-occurred. By then, I could donate a part of my liver again–I really wanted to do it, but the reality was that he didn’t have longer to live & we had to accept that. In his last months, we spent as much time together as we could. Through it all, my wife was there for me. In fact, we were planning a baby too but for Dada, we kept it all on hold. Now, we’re expecting in August & can’t wait to welcome the newest member of the family! When we were kids, dad always led by example. So every year, we celebrate his birthday by giving back–we visit old age homes, feed his village or donate to charities. Honestly, I’m excited to teach my kid the same values that dad taught us–that family is everything & that no matter what you do for them, there’ll always be room for more.” --- HoB with @zeetv ’s new show #QurbaanHua brings to you stories of those who have gone above & beyond for their families, because for them sacrifice & love mean the same. - 58 minutes ago

10,650 Likes
67 Comments
0
Happy Birthday Shamba!!! Thank you for being you @rnbanana.  Blessed to be able to call you family(I’m the lil bro that you never knew you wanted). From CrossFit Comps to Family Vacations and everything in between.  I hope that you have a GREAT DAY.  Which I owe you a dinner or pretzel 🥨. I will always have your back cause you have always had mine 💪🏽. Love Ya Shamba!!!
•
•
•
#happybirthday #shambadameatstick #shambalovesoftpretzels #bdaygirl #lilbroshedreamedof #thethrouple #teamcc #family #familyovereverything

Happy Birthday Shamba!!! Thank you for being you @rnbanana. Blessed to be able to call you family(I’m the lil bro that you never knew you wanted). From CrossFit Comps to Family Vacations and everything in between. I hope that you have a GREAT DAY. Which I owe you a dinner or pretzel 🥨. I will always have your back cause you have always had mine 💪🏽. Love Ya Shamba!!! • • • #happybirthday #shambadameatstick #shambalovesoftpretzels #bdaygirl #lilbroshedreamedof #thethrouple #teamcc #family #familyovereverything - 59 minutes ago

31 Likes
1 Comments
0
"Happy Birthday"

I Need Everyone To Wish My Little Sister Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday Cheyenne The Princess Of My Family May The Lord Continue To Bless You. I Promise To Be A Great Big Brother Who Loves And Protects You #BigBrother #LittleSister #FamilyMatters #FamilyOverEverything #MyInstagramMyLife #YourInstagramIsALiar

"Happy Birthday" I Need Everyone To Wish My Little Sister Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday Cheyenne The Princess Of My Family May The Lord Continue To Bless You. I Promise To Be A Great Big Brother Who Loves And Protects You #BigBrother #LittleSister #FamilyMatters #FamilyOverEverything #MyInstagramMyLife #YourInstagramIsALiar - 1 hour ago

45 Likes
10 Comments
0
When the cousins have had a few long days together ❤

When the cousins have had a few long days together ❤ - 1 hour ago

4 Likes
1 Comments
0
load more posts
2019 - © Deskgram. All rights reserved.