5 BODY MEASUREMENT TIPS
To make a garment, it is essential to take accurate body measurements. There are guidelines required to taking accurate body measurements and some which include;
1. Ensure the person is wearing close fitted apparels, not bulky clothes
2. Make the person relax, not bending over with the head straight throughout the time of taking the measurements.
3. Ensure the tape is held lightly around the body and not tight
4. Make use of a non-stretch tape and do not pull the tape too much
5. Have a note book to record measurements taken
Did these tips help & do you have any other topic you want us to share tips on?
#lekkigarmentfactory#fashionfactory#garmentproduction #fashiondesigners#fashionlabel#fashionlabels - 16 minutes ago
Deskgram is a powerful tool for telling a visual story about your brand. As social media users continue to demand more visual content, brands will need a platform where they can share photos that will visually engage their target audience.
This website uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.
All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this website are property of Instagram.