DAY 16 of our 21 days fasting and prayer.
Theme: Supernatural Intervention.
Scripture: Genesis 21:14-19
Hagar was sent away by Abraham; Ishmael was on the verge of death BUT Heaven intervened.
* The Lord heard the thought and contemplation of Hagar in her despair.
* Heaven heard the groaning of the boy and arose to mother and son’s help.
* Angel attended to the needs of mother and son. They received divine assistance. * Hagar’s spiritual eyes were opened. * The needs of Mother and Son were met by miraculous hand of God. ...Their thirst was immediately quenched.... Prayer Points:
1. Father, please make my life a talking miracle this season in Jesus name.
2. Oh Lord my Father pls cause my life to flourish this year in Jesus name.
3. Father my life is empty, pls fill me with your spirit, power and grace in Jesus name.
4. As you heard the cries of Hagar and Ishmael in the desert, pls hear my prayer today in Jesus name.
5. Father open my eyes not only to see my well but also to drink from it in Jesus name. * Open my eyes to greater opportunities this year IJN. * Opportunities that will wipe out poverty, Let me see with the eye of the spirit O God!
6. 2020 hear me today, you shall be my year of unprecedented harvest of testimonies in Jesus name.
7. Pray as the Lord lead you .
I encourage you to pray these prayers throughout the day. I look forward to connecting with you at 6pm, when we do our corporate prayers. It’s not too late to connect with us. Tel: 03331130100 Access code: 6673933.
#fasting #prayer #praywithoutceasing #corporateprayer #christroyalchurch #crc #christroyalchurchlondon #prayerline #supernaturalintervention #divineorder #ordermysteps - 2 minutes ago