What am I thankful for?
1. Thankful to have a family.
2. Thankful for a roof over my head and food, clothing, and my means of survival.
3. Thankful for my God.
4. Thankful for my Health and ability to move freely.
5. Thankful for my friends and other loved ones.
6. Thankful for my books, music, and other things I do in my free time.
7. Thankful that I can read and write well.
8. Thankful I went to college.
9. Thankful I’m able to pay my college loans back off.
10. Thankful for all the experience and wisdom I have received so far.
11. Thankful for new opportunities.
And many more. But notice the first several. They are the most important. It’s no doubt all of us walk around daily forgetting our blessings. I’m here to tell you to notice them. Not everyone has the fortune you do. - 25 minutes ago