Flash Sale on now through Saturday (February 20-22)! Sign up during this limited time sale for $50 off registration fees for NANPA members and non-members alike! Don’t miss this opportunity to sign up for the 2020 NANPA Celebration, April 19-22. The celebration is a three day immersive field event, allowing you to shoot along experienced nature photographers all while using loaner gear from Canon, Tamron and other manufacturers. At Celebration you will also learn the following through a combination of classroom sessions and field events:
• Develop a conservation story from start to finish with biologist and conservation photographer Andrew Snyder (@andrewsnyder87 )
• Develop a fine art personal interpretation project from start to finish with coaching from Jon Holloway.
• Six distinct tracks to help you deepen your expertise in fine art photography, conservation photography, night photography, flowers, birds, and landscapes. Choose one track or mix and mingle for broader exposure to nature photography.
• Led by experienced nature photographers: Kevin Adams (@kevin.adams.photography ) in night photography, Donna Eaton in flowers, Jon Holloway in fine art, Andrew Snyder in conservation, Mary Louise Ravese and Richard Day in landscapes, and Kathy Adams Clark (@kathy_adams_clark ) in birds.
• Field trips include track-specific opportunities at North Carolina Arboretum, Beaver Lake Bird Sanctuary, Mountain Lens, and Blue Spiral 1 Gallery, as well as several pre-scouted destinations in downtown Asheville and along the Blue Ridge Parkway.
#nanpacelebration #allnatureshots #earthfocus #earthpix #exploretheworld #fantastic_earth #fineartzone #getoutside #instanature #startrails #nightsky #landscape #landscape_captures #landscapephotography #landscapestyles #nature #naturephotography #planetearth #simplynature #thegreatoutdoors #travelphotography #flashsale - 35 minutes ago