☼ GIVEAWAY ☼
Thanks to the guys at @abramschronicle I now own to ARC copies of Blood Countess by @lanalyte — one of my favorite reads of 2020 so far! A historical YA horror novel based on the infamous real-life inspiration for Countess Dracula, Elizabeth Báthory.
I don’t need two copies of the same book, so I decided to gift one of them to you — a little thing to thank you for all the love and support you’ve been giving me since day one ♥️
Here’s the synopsis: in 16th century Hungary, Anna Darvulia has just begun working as a scullery maid for the young and glamorous Countess Elizabeth Báthory. When Elizabeth takes a liking to Anna, she’s vaulted to the dream role of chambermaid, a far cry from the filthy servants’ quarters below. She receives wages generous enough to provide for her family, and the Countess begins to groom Anna as her friend and confidante. It’s not long before Anna falls completely under the Countess’s spell — and the Countess takes full advantage. Isolated from her former friends, family, and fiancé, Anna realizes she’s not a friend but a prisoner of the increasingly cruel Elizabeth. Then come the murders, and Anna knows it’s only a matter of time before the Blood Countess turns on her, too.
☼ TO ENTER:
- like this post - follow me (don’t unfollow later — you’ll make me sad and you will be disqualified from any future giveaway)
- in the comments tell me who’s your favorite villain and tag three friends (in the same comment)
- share to your stories and make sure to tag me with the hashtag # clodiagiveaway (if you receive a ♥️ it means I saw your story and counted the entry)
- share to your stories once per day — +1 entry every 24h
- tag three more friends in a different comment (up to 3 times)
- follow my blog — + 3 entries (link in bio — send me a screenshot of you signing up to the mailing list as proof)
- DO NOT tag who tagged you and/or other accounts owned by you (I check!) - giveaway will end March 8th
- Europe & UK only (sorry intl friends)
- not affiliated with instagram
- must be 18 or have parents permission
- must be a public account - 5 hours ago