I missed National Brownie Day last Sunday so I want to make up for it today by showing off my procrastibaking.
Eggless chocolatey brownies made for my roommate who requested them! Don’t worry, I’m still here👋 just slowly chugging along with my studying, getting ready for tomorrow. Good luck to whoever also still has finals, and for those who don’t it’s almost the weekend! 🙌🏻
Recipe by @littlehouseliving , slightly adapted with the type of oil I used and time!
Eggless Olive Oil Brownies
* 1 1/3 cups All-Purpose Flour gluten-free flour will work
* 1 cup Sugar
* 1/3 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder (I used @navitasorganics )
* 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
* 1/2 teaspoon Salt
* 1/2 cup Water + more if too thick
* 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
* 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Mix the dry ingredients together before adding the wet, pour into a greased 8x8 pan for 22 minutes for 350 degrees.
#cocoaclaire - 5 minutes ago