We took the troops over to @magorestaurant while the fams were here for Thanksgiving. This was our second round here and we had as great a time as during our first visit. With a big table, we ordered pretty much the whole menu.
1. Bloody butchers Johnny cakes w. salted strawberry and radishes.
2. Beer battered delicata squash with warm spices. Pretty and so tasty!
3. Charred Brussels sprouts, black pepper, and miso caramel.
4. Roasted young beets, persimmon mole, and buckwheat.
5. BBQ carrots couscous, brown butter, and black sesame sauce. This was one of our favorites on our first visit, and it was just as good on round two. I LOVE the black sesame sauce — definitely had to ask for more!
6. Fried brown rice, hedgehog mushroom, and a farm egg.
7. Nettle tortellini, heirloom beans, Szechuan and sofrito.
8. Sturgeon, Mt. rose potato, fig leaf, curry, and leeks.
9. Grilled skirt steak, honey nut squash, savoy cabbage, and walnut salsa.
10. #ArnotRoberts #Syrah was an elegant crowd pleaser! - 18 minutes ago