~fennel bloodorange salad~ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
A colourful salad creation of fennel and carrot combined with blood orange fillets and refined with a dressing and fresh herbs. Spring also comes on the plate🍊🌞 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Ingredients: 🌱 1 fennel 🌱 2 blood oranges 🌱 1 carrot ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🌱 salad dressing: 4 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar, ¼ tsp mustard, ¼ tsp salt, 1 tsp maple syrup, 1 tsp lemon juice - coriander or - 1 tsp coconut oil, ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🌱 if required tahini dressing: 2 tbsp tahini, 1 tsp lemon juice, ¼ tsp salt. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🌱 optional: fresh coriander ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1) Wash the fennel, quarter it and remove the stalk. Cut him into thin strips. Peel the carrot and cut it into thin slices. Fillet the blood orange and cut beautiful rings.
2) For the salad dressing: mix the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, maple syrup, mustard, salt and pepper. From Sonnentor there is a fantastic salad-herb mixture. I usually use these in my sauces. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3) For the tahini dressing: Mix the tahini cream with the lemon juice and stir in water step by step until the cream reaches the desired consistency. Then season with salt and pepper.
4) Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan and steam the carrot and fennel strips at medium temperature for about two minutes so they're still firm to the bite. Deglaze with the juice of half an orange or blood orange and season with salt and pepper and simmer for another 2 minutes.
5) Arrange the warm salad on a plate and garnish it with the blood orange fillets. Spread the salad dressing over it and if you would like to have tahindressing in addition, you can also spread it. The salad gets a special touch with some freshly chopped coriander. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
📷 by @sofia.citron
#fennel #fennelsalad #vegetables #salad #vegetablelove #foodmedicine #fruit #fruitlove #fruitassembly #vegan #veganberlin #plantbased #plantbasedfood #foodart #foodstyle #foodphotography #foodblogger - 20 minutes ago