Yes, you heard it right. Pandemic.
Since we are living a History that will be inked forever in our lives. I decided to Name My cocktail Pandemic. Even though We are struggling n fighting but People are supporting each other and in return mother earth is healing. So cheers to Positive outcome this struggle has given us.
Now, let me tell a story about how/what i feel about our mother earth and nature. Mother earth has been providing us all the medics, herbs, spices for since forever and has not asked anything back from us.
I'm glad this industry made sure to use the purest form of herbs n spices from the nature.
1. Mint leaves:- as we all know mint has been used for most of the medicine and it has been proven the most purest form of herb. ( Around 10 leaves )
2. Cinnamon stick:- Cinnamon comes from a spice family which again has medicinal properties. It's an Antioxidant. Helps lower blood sugar, cures cough, throat prob etc. (2 small stick)
3. Honey:- I'm replacing industrial sugar with HONEY, a natural sugar, because we all know, honey has a helps control health issues like diabetes,high BP, cough. Etc. Btw,it has very low cholesterol. (15 ml)
4. Lime:- First ever cocktail named "PUNCH" used lime instead of lemon because lime balances out the sweetness and cuts down the harshness of the Alcohol. And are also good in digestion, helps with weight lose, improves your skin etc.
5. Gin :- Gin has it's own history, when gin was made people got to know how Gin and Tonic was curing MALARIA and that was the time when Juniper Berries for Gin and Quinine for Tonic got so much of importance. (60 ML) Tonic water :- As we know Tonic water has a main ingredient call Quinine, which helps to cure malaria.
#thecocktailstory #indianbartenders #pandemic #cinamon #gintonic #honey #mint #cocktailsofinstagram #cocktailstory #latepost #bartenderlife #bartender #mixology #garnish #straw #instagood #instadaily - 1 hour ago