Did someone say PANCAKES? This guilt free recipe is perfect for your Sunday morning munchies - serve with our berry and rhubarb source for a sweet treat.
Gluten Free Almond Pancakes w/ berry and rhubarb source (serves 2)
Ingredients: - 1 cup almond flour - 1/4 cup of water
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp maple syrup - 1/4 tsp salt - 1 tsp oil (or as needed)
- 2 sticks of rhubarb - 1 cup mix berries
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 tsp of honey
1. Whisk almond flour, water, eggs, maple syrup, and salt together in a bowl until batter is smooth.
2. Put all source ingredients in a small pan over low heat. Cover and allow to stew for 5-10 minutes until thickened. Remove from heat
2. To cook pancakes: Heat oil in a pan over medium heat; drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the pan, and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 5 minutes. Flip, and cook until browned on the other side, 3 to 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
4. Serve with berry source, almonds and greek yoghurt.
#pancakes #berry #rhubarb #refinedsugarfree #guiltfree #breakfast #gluten free #coeliac #dairyfree #dairyfreerecipes - 1 hour ago