KETO CABBAGE GYOZA by @mylowcarbmeal 🙋🙋♂️ Tag someone who needs to save this recipe!
Japanese Gyoza (or dumplings) are my very favorite dish! And we already know, there is no meal out there, which couldn't be remade to a #ketofriendly version. And so it happened with this awesome, delicious, soft and tasteful Gyoza dumplings! I ate earlier plenty of them (the non-keto ones), and these were at least so good as the normal ones! Very easy to make btw!
For the filling:
🌿200g/ 7oz minced beef
🌿1 small bunch green onions
🌿100g/3.5oz Chinese cabbage
🌿2 tablespoons soy sauce
🌿1 teaspoon sesame oil
🌿2 cloves of garlic, pressed 🌿salt and pepper
🌿Fresh ginger, according to taste
🌿White cabbage 🌿Soy sauce
1. Parboil white cabbage in salted boiling water for 20 minutes. Drain and remove excess water with a towel, and divide the cabbage into single leaves.
2. Chop the Chinese cabbage very finely. Cut the leek and spring onions into small, thin rings. Cut or grate the ginger (depending on how roughly you like it). Press the garlic. Mix the minced meat well with all ingredients, finally salt and pepper, but be careful with the salt, because the soy sauce is also very salty!
3. Lay out the cabbage leaves and place one teaspoon of stuffing on each, fold them up and close them tight.
4. Heat a pan with butter and put the Gyozas in it and fry. When they turn brown below (do not leave too light), pour water so that the gyozas are about halfway covered with water. Cover the pan and cook the gyozas until the water is absorbed (do not worry, despite the lid, the water is gone after a short time), which takes about 10-15 minutes.
5. Serve with soy sauce for dipping. -
I’ve tried most diets but keto is the way to go!
🌸8-week meal plan
🍀Losing 5-10lbs per week while eating your favorite foods every meal ❤️
Visit website in my profile!
.👉@easy2weightloss - 52 minutes ago