There have been some very anxious, dark, panicked & stressful moments lately. BUT I’ve also been blown away by how much positivity I have also seen on social media. I thought I’d share a few to encourage you ☺️.
- People opening up their homes to others to stay with them during the quarantine.
- Fostering pets from animal shelters during the lockdown (I’m sure lots of those fostered cuties will become adopted family members by the end of the lockdown 😂)
- At set times people standing outside & clapping for healthcare workers & essential personnel, letting them know how much their incredible hard work & sacrifice means, thank you 👏.
- Strangers leaving flowers & food on others’ doorsteps.
- People putting care packages (hygiene & food) together for the most vulnerable & at risk.
- Businesses giving their employees paid leave.
- People contributing & donating to local charities working to assist those who need it most during this uncertain & dangerous time.
- So much COMMUNITY! Whether it’s having a virtual Zoom coffee date with friends or Zoom bootcamps or having a neighborhood concert (everyone singing apart but together from their balconies), people sharing & supporting small, local businesses.
- People offering free EVERYTHING = cooking classes, exercise videos, live streaming running drills (by an Olympic gold medalist), free access to educational platforms for kids & adults alike, mindfulness & gratitude templates.
- People offering support & checking in with each other. Speaking “life” 🤍. We’re all in this together.
- The humor. The honesty. Providing many with relief & comfort (you are not alone or the only one feeling like this)
- Sharing information. All these examples I’ve seen from others sharing - keep it up, it encourages me & so many others!
#bodyconfidence #weightloss #mentalhealth #glutes #OTGpictureperfect #weightgain #liftingweights #weighttraining #gymflow #homeworkout #fullbody #fullbodyworkout #abworkout #fitnesslover #functionalfitness #functionaltraining #sixpack #thicc #abs #hiit #hiitcardio #hiittraining #hiitworkout #anxiety #bodybuilding #selflove #mindfulness #bodypositivity #cardio #strongwomen - 1 hour ago