Want breakfast for the week or having a big brunch this is great!! It tastes just as good warmed up the next day.
#BAGEL #BREAKFAST #CHEESE #BAKE
INGREDIENTS SECTION - 1.5 Cups of 3 types of cheese: I chose #parmesan ,#oldcheddar , #havarti . (So 1.5 cups of each kind)
- 3 bagels cut up in pieces (i chose sesame seed)
-2 #tomatoes diced
- 1 pack of #sausage or #bacon cooked, once cooked cut into pieces. (If you're veggie don't add that stuff)
- 1 #onion sliced thin
- 2 cups of #milk (i chose 2%)
- 1 cup of #halfandhalf cream
- 8 #eggs
- 2 table spoon of #mustard (I used grainy)
- 2 cups of #spinach
- 1 table spoon of your choice of #hotsauce (i chose #sriracha )
- #salt and #pepper
- #oil or #butter for cooking
THE HOW TO SECTION:
1: Pan + medium heat + butter/oil , fry the onions until solft and transparent. Place in very large bowl.
2: In that very large bowl with the onions add the chosen cooked meat, spinach, cut up bagel, tomatoes, 1 cup of all the cheeses, salt and pepper. Mix well.
3: Butter up a large baking dish. Once thats done dump the content evenly in the baking dish.
4: In another bowl whisk cream, milk, eggs, mustard, hot sauce , salt and pepper.
5: Empty the liquid content in the baking dish evenly. Cover dish and place in fridge for 30 min.
6: Preheat oven 400, uncover dish, add the rest of cheeses on top, bake for 20 min, reduce heat to 350 and bake for another 40 min or until golden brown.
ENJOY ❤👩🍳 - 9 minutes ago