Oops I did it again . . . (Yes, it’s Britney, b)
Sorry, hope that song gets stuck in your head all day! Ha!
We made lemon bars, again, I’m not even mad about it. These melt in your mouth, best recipe EVER!
👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼 * Cooking spray or parchment paper
* 2 c all-purpose flour
* 1/2 lb (2 sticks) salted butter, melted
* 1/2 c powdered sugar, plus more for garnish
* 1/4 tsp sea salt
* 2 c granulated sugar
* 4 eggs, slightly beaten
* 5 Tbsp fresh lemon juice (juice from about 2 lemons)
* Position a baking rack the middle of the oven. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Either spray a 9x13 in glass baking dish with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
* In a mixing bowl, combine flour, melted butter, powdered sugar and salt. Mix with a fork until barely combined. You don't want to overmix. Place dough in baking dish and use fingers to flatten into the prepared pan.
* Bake for 20 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned.
* In another mixing bowl, whisk together granulated sugar, eggs and lemon juice until combined.
* Pour lemon mixture into prepared crust directly out of the oven. Return to oven and bake 15 minutes. Tent with foil and bake an additional 15 minutes.
* Remove from oven and dust with powdered sugar. Let cool completely on wire rack. Cut when dish is completely cooled.
* Store in airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
From my bestie JoJo 🤙🏼 - 25 minutes ago