Looking for a delicious keto-friendly meal to try? This cauliflower & cheese recipe is super easy and tastes amazing! 🍽️
• Butter (for baking dish)
• 2 medium-sized cauliflower heads (cut into florets)
• 2 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil
• 6 oz of cream cheese (cut into cubes)
• 1 cup of heavy cream
• 4 cup of shredded cheddar
• 2 cup of shredded mozzarella
• ¼ cup of parmesan
• Salt and pepper (to taste)
• Parsley (for garnish)
• Preheat the oven to 375° and butter a small-medium sized baking dish. Toss cauliflower with 2 tablespoons of oil seasoned with salt in a large bowl. Then, spread the cauliflower out onto two large baking sheets and roast until tender and lightly golden. (about 40 minutes)
• Meanwhile, bring the cream to a simmer in a large pot, then decrease the heat to low and stir in the cheeses until they are melted. Then, remove from heat and season with salt and pepper, then fold in roasted cauliflower. Taste and season more if desired.
• Next, transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish. In a medium bowl stir to combine the parmesan and oil. Sprinkle the mixture in an even layer over cauliflower and cheese.
• Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. If desired, turn the oven to broil to toast topping further for about 2 minutes.
• Garnish with parsley before serving.
𝙉𝙪𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙨 (𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜): Calories: 514, Carbs: 9.3g, Fat: 48.5g, Fiber: 2.5g.
#ketorecipe #ketogenic #ldnont
#ketosis #ketodiet #ketofam #ketocommunity
#ketoweightloss #ketolifestyle #ketofood #ketones #ketorecipes
#ketotransformation #ketogains #ketodinner #ketoliving
#ketofriendly #ketogirl #ketoresults #ketomom #ketofamily #ketojourney
#healthyfood #ketolife #hflc - 1 minute ago