Chilli Paneer // Simple Desi Chinese Delight Recipe is here for you all! 😋
1. Cut paneer into cubes & light fry in hot oil.
2. In a measuring jar or bowl, add soy sauce, vinegar, green chili sauce, tomato ketchup and sugar. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Mix cornstarch and water and keep aside.
4. Heat oil and & add ginger, garlic and green chili. Saute for a minute.
5. Then add sliced onions, capsicum, salt and black pepper.
6. Cook for 4 mins till the veggies turn soft.
7. Add the sauce and mix well.
8. Then add in the cornstarch mixture. Mix well, sauce will begin to thicken. Add some water.
9. Stir well & combine the paneer with the sauce.
10. Garnish with spring onions if you have and you're good to go! 💯
#chillipaneer #cottagecheese #paneer #kolkatadelites @kolkatadelites - 19 minutes ago