Summer heat and Ice Cream, what a satisfying combination, well when in India you have Kulfi, a wonderful mixture of Milk, its fat and sugar giving a creamy texture that one cannot resist to eat in this extreme hot season.
1. Buffalo milk- 1ltr
2. Sugar- 250g
3. Cardamom- 5-6no.
4. Mango- 6no.
5. Tuti fruti- 2 tbsp
1. Take a pan and add milk, on a medium flame stir the milk, add cardamom for fragrance and keep it to reduce for around 1-2 hrs.
2. After 1-2 hrs you will notice the milk has been reduced to 300-350g.
3. Add around 2 tbsp of tuti fruti, 1 tbsp chopped almonds and pistachio, let it cool down.
4. Take a mango and cut the cap and save it. Slowly using a knife score the mango seed, twist it and pull it out.
5. Erect the mango using a glass and fill the centre with the rabdi we made.
6. Place the mango inside the refrigerator and freeze it for atleast 6-8 hrs.
7. After 7-8 hrs, peel the mango and cut into roundels.
8. In the remaining rabdi add the mango pulp and freeze it using kulhad cups.
#mango #mangorabdi #kulhad #kulfi #icecream #tutifruti - 58 minutes ago