Now it's the perfect time to declutter your space.
The best way to tackle it is in stages. Focus on one room, one space, or even one zone within a room, completing the job fully before moving on to the next space.
You don't need fancy tools to declutter your home, but you do need five baskets:
1. Put Away: This container is for items that have crept out of their storage spaces. This could mean a coffee cup in the bathroom or a sweatshirt in the kitchen. These are items that will go back in their designated spots.
2. Recycle: This bin is for items that need to be recycled, such as paper, plastic or glass.
3. Fix/Mend: Use this container for items that need further tinkering, such as a pair of shoes that you love but which need to be cleaned.
4. Trash: Designate one basket for items that are simply trash—things that can go into the household trash immediately.
5. Donate: Designate one bin for items that you can donate to a charitable organization or another person. These should be items you can imagine another person wanting or needing.
#stayhome #lifehacks #declutter #decluttering #simplify #clutterfree #declutteryourlife #tidyup #homesweethome #home #living #livingspace #livingroom - 5 minutes ago