Next is Eagle Pose, Garurasama: .
Eagle Pose is the only pose that opens up the 12 largest joints in the skeletal system. Eagle also supplies fresh blood to the reproductive organs and the kidneys, increasing sexual power and helping to clear up reproductive problems. It helps firm calves, thighs, hips, abdomen, and upper arms. It also improves the flexibility of the hip, knee, and ankle joints and strengthens the latissimus dorsi, trapezius and deltoid muscles. This posture is very good for varicose veins.
Benefits of Eagle Pose:
1) Good for the central nervous system.
2) Facilitates lymphatic functions.
3) Improves the immune system.
4) Improves mobility of hip joint and balance.
5) Strengthens the legs and calves.
6) Strengthens the deltoid and trapezius muscles.
7) Good for varicose veins. .
Tips for Eagle Pose:
2) Keep your stomach in and off of the thighs.
3) Fingers should go below the nose.
4) Keep your palms together.
5) Sit down low with your spine straight.
6) Make sure to squeeze your knees and thighs together everywhere that you feel contact between the two to increase the tourniquet effect of the posture.
7) Keep your weight on the heel of the standing foot and work toward having no gap between your wrapped foot and the back of your standing leg.
#jogaljubljana #jogaslovenija #jogaslovensko #joga #jogastudio #eaglepose #garurasana #jogaslo #fitljubljana #fit #fitness #ljubljana #ljubljanacity #slovenija #bikramjogaljubljana - 6 hours ago