NUTELLA FILLED COOKIE DOUGH SKILLET 🍫🥧 I was thinking, what can i make that will satisfy your craving but can also sort the family out too?! Then i remembered nothing can beat a fresh Cookie Dough! 🤤
200g of Butter
275g of a mix of Brown and White Sugar
1 Large Egg
1 tsp of Vanilla Essence
1 tsp of Biocarbonate of Soda
1/2 tsp of Salt
300g of Flour
300g of Chocolate Chips
1. For the dough, add the Flour, Biocarbonate of Soda and Salt into a bowl and mix till all are combined.
2. In another bowl, mix together the Butter, Sugar, Vanilla Essence and Egg until you get a smooth consistency.
3. Add in the mixture from the other bowl including the chocolate chips and bring the dough together.
4. Split the mixture in half and press half the mixture into a round flat dish, such as a pie dish.
5. Add a generous amount of Nutella into the middle of the dough and spread evenly.
6. Use the remaining dough to make the top covering all the edges.
7. You then want to bake the dish for 15-18 minutes until the edges become golden brown and the center is still soft.
8. Finally add large scoops of ice-cream or double cream ontop, whichever you prefer and ENJOY!
#cookiedough #nutella #ultimatecookiedough #mouthwatering #toshare - 8 minutes ago