Veggie night🥗 completely vegetarian meal, can omit Parmesan cheese for vegan meal. Eating mine with a side salad. Garlic bread would be good too but I’d rather indulge in dark coco almonds after dinner tonight😂
1. Cut a spaghetti squash down the middle and cut a small portion of the ends off. Remove seeds and rub the inside of squash with olive oil. Season with pepper and sea salt then place them face down on a sheet and bake at 400F for 40 mins.
2. Rinse and dry 6oz of sliced baby Bella mushroom.
3. Rinse and cut asparagus stalks into halfs or thirds. Steam in microwave for 2 minutes.
4. Use olive oil or butter and minced garlic to sauté the veggies (mushroom and steamed asparagus). I use 2 spoonfuls of minced garlic. Season with salt, pepper, Italian seasonings and crushed red pepper if you like spicy food like me.
5. Once the spaghetti squash is cooked, let cool for 5 mins then shred down the middle to get the strings of squash. Add to the other veggies and sauté for 3 minutes.
6. Add Parmesan cheese and serve! - 11 minutes ago