My FriYAY went a little bit like this ...
• woke up early to ensure I got my self care sweat in, so I could fill my cup and pour to others all day
• kicked off #momlife with a debate over how many yogurt smoothies you can have for breakfast, then ran around like a Coney Island waitress feeding, clearing and cleaning the kitchen. All while packing lunches, organizing backpacks and ironing patches on Daisy uniforms
• turned into Betty Homemaker, planning dinner, movie night for kids and cleaning
• put on my CEO / #wahm hat and helped the women on my team and clients that I coach
• snuck in some time to shop for 🎅🏼 and get my eyes checked at 🎯
• went back to #momlife , embracing the beloved post preschool hanger meltdown and then snuggles before nap
• quickly turned over to volunteer mode and headed to the high school HOSA regionals competition to judge Clinical Nursing ( you guys ... HS girl bathrooms are 🤢 )
• now, ending the night with my cleats, ⚽️ and turf with my team
I wear A LOT of hats every day, but I love that I have the FREEDOM to design my days how I want them to look.
🤘🏼 - 20 minutes ago