Mini haul! I took advantage of @sephora free shipping through 3/31 due to #covid19 . I’m being purposeful about only buying the beauty products I actually need and to always practice #zerowaste . My order also came with 3 samples, pictured.
1. @getcocofloss Pure Strawberries dental floss - my absolute favorite floss! It’s very fibrous and gets between your teeth to really clean and things out. Love their packaging too.
2. @urbandecaycosmetics All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray - I cannot find a clean makeup brand that really sets my makeup and prevents it from budging like this stuff does. If you have an recommendations I’m all ears! Urban Decay isn’t the worst though, they don’t test on animals but they could stand to have less chemicals in their products.
3. @youthtothepeople Kombucha + 11% AHA Exfoliation Power Toner - I’ve been wanting to try this brand for some time now. I’m almost out of my current toner so thought I’d give this a whirl. It has lactic & glycolic acids and acts as an exfoliating toner which is more what I need right now vs. my current @organicpuristry hydrating toner (which I also love!) 4. @sephora a Coconut Water Sleeping Mask - I’ve never tried a sleeping mask before so chose this as one of my samples. You apply it at night after washing your face and let it soak in overnight, rinsing in the morning is optional.
5. @supergoop Unseen Sunscreen - I’m trying to eliminate chemical sunscreens, which this is, but this one has a special place in my heart. It is invisible, spreads easily, and has a matte finish which acts perfect as a primer to foundation.
6. @jomalonelondon Nectarine Blossom & Honey Cologne - I love most of Jo Malone’s fragrances and thought this sounded perfect for spring/summer.
#sephora #cocofloss #urbandecay #jomalone #supergoop #youthtothepeople - 1 hour ago