Well, it's after midnight, but it's still @bobdylan ‘s birthday (5/24). Every time I listen to one of his albums I get a new favorite song. If I had to pick an album to say you should listen to, I would be hard pressed to narrow it down to just one. - Blood on the Tracks should be required listening to anyone at 18 years of age. - John Wesley Harding is gritty and raw. - Highway 61 is classic Dylan - Blonde on Blonde is like an education in pure Dylan.
- Desire is like watching a marathon runner catch his stride.
- Unplugged is the most up-close and personal you will get with Bob.
- Time out of Mind is like the phoenix rising from the ashes.
- Planet Waves is like a smile from an old friend you haven't seen in a long time.
- Bringing it All Back Home is a songwriter at the top of his game.
- Tempest is a writer putting pure poetry to music.
My first album? Blood on the Tracks.
My favorite song? Impossible to choose... - Forever Young reminds me of my nieces and nephews.
- Desolation Row is a song that stopped me from turning around and moving away from Taiwan.
- Shooting Star brings tears to my eyes over a lost friend
- Tangled up in Blue makes me want to write an epic tale of love and loss.
- Tempest reminds me that every story needs to be told.
- Most of the Time reminds me of where I've been
- Shelter from the Storm and Simple Twist of Fate make me smile knowing I have my wife on my side.
What song am I listening to now?
The Ballad of Frankie Lee and Judas Priest.
Happy 79th Bob Dylan.
#bobdylan #happybirthday #happybirthdaybobdylan #simpletwistoffate #bloodonthetracks #tangledupinblue #shelterfromthestorm #noonebetter - 7 days ago