What’s your dinner look like?!
This evening: SWIPE ◀️ to see the plating 👌🏽
MAIN: Seared Pork Loin with mango and pickled ginger
SIDE: daikon, raddish, carrot, cabbage, kale slaw
- get a pan to high heat with 4 tbsp of grass fed butter
- place the pork loins season side down away from you (prevents from splashing) and season the top as well with salt and pepper
- 3mins/side will give it a good sear
- add 6 cloves of garlic and thyme
- baste with the butter
2️⃣Mango pickled ginger salsa
- dice a red mango and slice the pickled ginger (already pre-made before using)
- thinly slice the carrots, daikon, and raddish, chop the cabbage and toss in a bowl
- you may add a light yogurt dressing but I whisked Greek yogurt/honey/lime/Himalayan salt to taste
It’s not restaurant quality but I make easy to cook food and make it appealing to eat.
All the hard work we put our body through needs optimum nutrition. It’s like 100 octane compared to 87. Fuel your body right, and your ROI will be far greater!
Want to know how you fuel your body better? Fuel to lose fat and gain better performance. Shoot me a DM “Show me” and I’d be happy to help you.
Don’t forget to LIKE/SHARE/SAVE
#sustainableeating #optimumnutrition - 32 minutes ago