Journalling is like an old friend that has been with me since I was a child. There's been times I've journalled furiously & other times when I've left my thoughts and emotions unhinged, finding other outlets to ease them. However, I always come back to it because I remember all the good it does for me & now it's a routine that I guard vigilantly. Journalling has always been (& still is) private & personal for me, but when I restarted 'joycites' I began to see certain aspects of it as shareable. In doing so, I have met others, who like me, find a certain solace in journalling. I'm truly thankful and this giveaway is a small gesture to express my thanks!
1. Follow along & like this post
2. Tell me about the things that may stop you from journalling or dampen your mood to journal
3. Tag 2 of your friends (genuine accounts)
//Share this in your stories and tag me for a bonus entry☺
1. Mini paper packs. There are about 100 assorted papers from my stash that I've collected over the years. You'll find thick, thin papers, & even washi paper from my time in Japan! Sometimes we worry that patterned paper might not work in our spreads, maybe it's too bold for our liking etc. So I've made these papers small, they don't take up too much space, and you can experiment with layering & collaging. Using papers in my journal is something I do a lot！
2. Neutral washi palette
Since there's a ton going on with the mini paper packs, I thought some neutral washi tape would pair well with them!
3. Stickers. You will get a bundle of around 50 sticker flakes. I've also included some of my original sticker designs. I absolutely love using stickers to decorate, & I hope you'll like them too! 😍
4. 2 postcards (one by a Malaysian artist and one from my trips to Japan). If you've not tried it, write in a postcard and use it as a journal tip-in, adhering one of the card's edges to your journal page with washi.
5. Extra surprises + a short thank you note from me 💕
This giveaway will run till 13 February, 8pm (MYT) & 2 winners will chosen on instalive on Valentine's Day 😁
Good luck & I'm looking forward to your responses to my question! - 27 minutes ago