Asparagus and frisée salad topped with radish, roasted parsnips, peas, and shiitake bacon, with a lemon pea tarragon dressing
#intuitivecooking #vegansalads #plantpowered #asparagusrecipes #shitakebacon #friseesalad #pearecipes #homemadedressing .
1. Blanche peas and sliced asparagus separately and chill with cold water
2. Blend 2/3 of peas with olive oil, lemon juice, tarragon, salt, lemon pepper, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, and enough water for a dressing consistency
3. Cube parsnips, toss in oil, salt, and pepper, and roast at 400 until crispy
4. Slice shiitakes into thin strips, and toss in a mixture of soy sauce, liquid smoke, sesame oil, paprika, olive oil, and pepper. Sauté at high heat until crispy.
5. Toss chopped frisée with asparagus, remaining peas, and sliced radish with the dressing, then top with parsnips and shiitake bacon - 11 minutes ago