Uttanpadasana (Raised leg pose)
A very easy Asana to see..but when you really try it, it's very hard..so why not to try?
1. Lay down on your back supine.
2. Lift your both legs without bending your knees upto 45 -60 degree angle.
3. Breathe normally.
4. Keep your hands by the side of your hips.
Time: Hold this pose as much as you can. But try to hold it for at least 1 minute.
1. Tones the muscles of thighs, calves, hips and abdomen..The more you hold this pose, the more strain it produces in thighs and abdomen toning your abs and thighs.
2. Calms the mind and helps to balance hormones.
3. Strengthens the lower back.
4. Excellent Asana for lower abs and perineum muscles.
5. Pregnant women can practice this asana in third trimester by resting legs against the walls, relaxing the back.
6. Improves digestion.
7. Improves blood circulation. .
1. Avoid in spinal injuries.
3. High blood pressure.
#yoga #uttanpadasana #raisedlegpose #quarantineyoga #lockdown #inflexibleyogis #yogaeverywhere #yogaeverydamnday #yogi #yogaholic #myyogalife #asana #iloveyoga #homeyoga #pose #aerobics - 1 minute ago