Pan-cooked Tandoori Chicken: If you love protein rich and flavour packed meals then this one is for you!
Tandoori/grilled chicken that I make in a pan, cook it till it has a nice char on the outside (like the classic clay oven cooked tandoori chicken) and is super succulent and satisfying on the inside. Flavoured with the goodness of Indian spices, this super simple grilled chicken is just owzome. 👌
Here's how to make it:
1. Marinate your chicken in ginger-garlic paste, yoghurt, salt, pepper, turmeric, red chilli, cumin, coriander and garam masala powder.
2. Set aside for at least 1-2 hours. I usually marinate my chicken in the morning and then cook it in the evening for dinner. Time = Flavourzzzz!
3. Heat up any veggie oil/ghee in a pan till it's reallllly hot and then add in your chicken pieces (shake off all excess marinade otherwise your chicken won't char) and fry till it gets a good colour on it.
4. Reduce the heat and then cook till the chicken cooks through. Pork with a fork/toothpick to check.
5. To quicken the cooking process add in a couple of tablespoons of water to the pan and cover with a lid so it cooks in the steam.
6. Serve with onions, green coriander and lime as garnish. 😇
This is such a super easy-peasy dish to make and is so healthy and scrumptious. Love the flavours in this and the charred-smokey crust on the chicken is just the best. 🤤
You gotta try this out!
Follow @basil.and.ale for more recipes and food conversations
#chickenrecipes #tandoorichicken #tandoori #grilled #grilledchicken #grilledmeat #barbecue #grilling #grilledfood #tandoor #nobake #panfried #quarantinecooking #quarantinefood #friedchicken #indianfood_lovers #indianfoodtales #indianfoodbloggers #indianfoodies #indianfoodie #indianfoodblogger #kolkatafoodies - 16 minutes ago