There’s a lot of new friends up in here so I wanted to say haaaayyy & share a little about my life in these squares. Hi, I’m Andrea. I’m a military wife to this hunk I met in college. We met playing college soccer and one time I may have tried to hold his hand while he may or may not have pulled it away. Not bitter. Just the facts. It’s all good though cause now we get to hold hands and make babies forever. We have two sweet toddlers & will be welcoming baby number three any day now. We still don’t know if it’s a boy or a girl but I do know they’re making a grand entrance in a pool I’m blowing up somewhere in my house so stay tuned for that. I’m a NICU nurse turned oil slinger and stay at home with my sweet babies. We are known as the “naked neighbors” because we are obsessed with sunshine & are rarely seen without bathing suits on. I love sharing the raw, real parts of our life. Love keeping it silly. And I drink more seltzer than a normal person should. Seltzer was also one of my first words as a kid so there’s that.
Five quick fun facts :
1. I’m a proud south paw and have been low key trying to convince my children to be left handed their whole lives
2. I owned two dwarf hamsters in college and both were named Clyde
3. I sometimes hide the peanut butter jar in different parts of the house so I don’t eat it all
4. I love Bob Dylan, have multiple framed photos of him in our house, and even brought Soph to one of his concerts when she was 4 weeks old yet chose “Buttons” by the Pussycat Dolls my first time doing karaoke
5. When I was in highschool, I shadowed a doctor on career day, watched him do a bone marrow aspiration, and passed out on the floor. They had to wheel me in a stretcher to the hallway and told me I probably shouldn’t go into the medical field #gotem
I’m so glad you’re here! Tell me something wild about you!! - 26 minutes ago