Shrimp And Asparagus Stir Fry 🍤
Full recipe below, tag someone who would love this!
So simple and so delicious! Full of protein and less than 300 calories per serving this recipe is a winner😍
(For 4 Servings)
4 tablespoons olive oil
1 lb raw shrimp(455 g)
1 lb asparagus(455 g)
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
1 teaspoon garlic, minced
1 teaspoon ginger, mince
1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1. In a large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat.
2. Add shrimp to the pan, then season with salt and crushed red pepper. Cook until the shrimp is pink. Remove the shrimp from the pan and set aside.
3. In the same pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil and add asparagus.
4. Add ginger and garlic, then season with salt. Stir frequently and cook until the asparagus is tender-crisp.
5. Return the shrimp to the pan, then add soy sauce. Stir until the ingredients are well combined. Just before the dish is ready, add lemon juice, stir once more, then serve while hot.
6. Serve and enjoy🌱😋
Total fat: 13g
Saturated fat: 2g
Of which sugar: 2.1g
Vitamin K: 46%
By @buzzfeedtasty #shrimp
🙋♀️Tag a friend who would enjoy this!
Follow @calories_diets for more⭐
Follow @calories_diets for more⭐ - 2 hours ago