Long overdue post, so here’s the results of my personal 8 weeks challenge (technically 7 weeks since I was stuck in the hospital for a week). Started out 75kg and 15% body fat, ended 70kg and 8.5% body fat. Not my leanest and definitely not stage ready, however, given my life circumstances am pleased overall.
Some important lessons learnt:
1. Set a goal and don’t rest until you achieve it.
2. Nutrition is the most important part of your fitness.
3. Whatever time you have, just make the best of it.
4. You can achieve anything if you’re willing to put in the work and sacrifice is gonna be a big part of it.
5. An amazing and understanding/supportive waifu is crucial to any journey fitness wise and life wise. Can’t thank her enough for the enormous support over those weeks and her letting me do my training even when she was tired of taking care of my kid.
6. Be ACCOUNTABLE, let some one else know your goals, set the stakes to make sure failure is never an option.
PS: the guys @revrepublic training hard everyday was an inspiration to me whenever I got lazy, thanks for keeping me honest and accountable.
Was extremely inspired by the quote ‘born to lose, bred to win’. Really helped me whoever I got tired and unmotivated - 3 minutes ago